Welcome to NAMPS
The National Association of Medical Personnel Specialists (NAMPS) was formed in 1995. It is the professional association for medical personnel specialists that is run by medical personnel specialists.
Our purpose and mission is to:
- Promote expertise in the field of Medical Personnel
- Formulate and disseminate good practice in Medical Personnel
- Provide advice and support locally through members Regional networks
- Run training sessions and produce publications of good practice
- Provide Medical Personnel with a recognised national voice in the NHS
ARE YOU A MEMBER?
If so please check that your NAMPS membership is up to date. Check your email contact address is up to date.
If your trust changes your email, you will lose access with us, unless you login and change your email yourself.
This will also automatically change your user name.
All paid up members receive the monthly newsletter - check your registered e mail address to ensure that it is up to date, to keep in the NAMPS News loop!
If you are a current member, and are not receiving the newsletter, get in touch!!